"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. " --- John 8:10

Sunday, March 2, 2014

March On!


Doing good! I would send more of an update if there was more of one to send. We found a new investigator named Bruce Lee, which is significant because everyone in this country is named Lee but no one else that I've met has made that joke.
 
Our most progressing investigator said that he wants to get baptised (when he is ready) and serve a mission, so we will keep on that, but he also was unable to go to church this week because he was on a road trip with a bunch of his college friends...including females. We'll mention the Law of Chastity in the near future, perhaps.
 
I went on an exchange with Elder H (greenie) which was enjoyable. He's a nice guy who loves 18th century Britain, drama (which I found out after he asked if I had heard of the Pirates of Penzance ;)), and random puzzles. I'm on something of a psychoanalysis kick, so I asked him a lot of questions about things and got to understand the way he sees the world a little bit better. Probably a little more of a realist than me. I'm trying to decide whether to adjust accordingly.
 
Also, President stopped in for church yesterday and I found out that the reason that I black out so much when I stand up is because, brace for jealousy, America, my blood pressure is too low. He advised eating more salt. Check and mate, where's my popcorn?
 
Also, I had an extreme trial yesterday. We were jundoing and as I walked past a cell phone store (all of which blast music, usually Kpop) I got a full blast of "M m m m m m m m mad madness" (Madness by Muse for the ignorant) that literally stopped me in my tracks. So good! So not ok! Moving forward felt like I was towing a car behind me.
 
That's about my week. Loves!