"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. " --- John 8:10

Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Hardest Thing I've Ever Had To Do...

Was to squeeze in time to get this letter off to you.


This week here on the whole was pretty great,

We met Tel and his family for a daaaayyyaaayyyate.


Or at least it sort of felt like it. Tel payed for some pretty spectacular chicken...cabbage...things...닭갈비. 


 

Super good to see them. Sister Dyer was SYLing harder than most missionaries and Brother Dyer had some great drunk Korean stories. Tel was having an even worse time of the English than I do. We swapped stories, feasted, I heard about what was going on back home, heard the best of things about my family, found out about some airplane related tragedy, and just generally made some good memories.


 
 
 
Elder Dyer, Elder Whitlock, and Elder Whitlock's companion

The only other thing I'll say about this week before I go is that we have been getting punked in epic proportions. In a row, we had 19/20 people who we had appointments with not show up. Suggestions?






Sorry that I didn't throw more down but I love you! Til next week!